Use Zep Carb Cleaner to remove dirt, gum and varnish deposits from engine carburetors.
Our Carb Cleaner frees sticky valves, stuck heat risers and throttle linkages. Start your engine easier and improve fuel efficiency by periodically applying Zep Carb cleaner to your engine carburetor, throttle bodies, PCV valves, linkages, heat valves and automatic chokes.
Zep Carb Cleaner is safe to use on cars, trucks, boats, lawnmowers. There’s no lead or silicone in this formula, and it will not harm oxygen sensors, catalytic converters or fuel injectors.
- High pressure spray
- Restores lost air flow
- Cleans carb, choke, linkage, heat riser, throttle plate & PCV valve
- Quickly dissolves & removes harmful gum, carbon & varnish deposits
Directions & Pro Tips+
Always hold can in an uptight position during use. Remove cap and insert extension tube into spray tip.
- Turn engine off and remove air cleaner.
- Spray small amount into carburetor throat walls and outside surfaces.
- Spray a small amount into float chamber through float chamber vent.
- Start engine and run above idle for 60 seconds readjust air fuel mix-then stop engine.
- Spray balance to outside surfaces and linkage.
IMPORTANT: Do not spray or spill on painted surfaces.
- 12 oz net weight - 12/Case