Zep Chain Lube provides superior lubricity, protection, and longevity. Use this product on chains, cables, wire ropes, sprockets, drive chains, hoist chains, drag chains, and conveyor chains to prevent metal to metal contact and reduce friction, heat, stress, and wear during operation. It is very water and acid resistant. In addition, the special aerosol valving system allows for precise control of material delivery with minimal splashing and/or overspray. This unique product is formulated without chlorinated solvents or ozone depleters and is fortified with both molybdenum disulfide and PTFE.
- Full service, multiple applications
- Lubricates, protects & reduces friction
- Water and acid resistant
- Non chlorinated, fortified with moly & PTFE
- No CFC's - ozone friendly
Directions & Pro Tips+
- Shake well before using.
- Always position can upside down and spray for two seconds after each use to prevent spray tip from clogging.
- Hold can 6-10 inches from surface to be lubricated and spray liberally.
DANGER: Flammable. Harmful or fatal if swallowed. Contents under pressure. Keep out of reach of children.
- 12 oz net weight - 12/Case