Developed for the Electronics, Healthcare, Communications and Media, Aeronautical and Electronics Servicing industries. Removes oil, dirt, condensation and moisture from circuit boards, precision instruments, oxygen equipment, controls, switches, and electrical motors. Approved for short-term contact (normal aerosol light spray use) on a wide variety of component plastics such as: Acetal, Neoprene, Nylon, Polyethylene (HDPE), Polyphenylene Sulfide (PPS), Polypropylene (copolymer), Polysulfone, Teflon, Viton. Leaves no residue and is compatible with many component metals including most types of steel, galvanized steel, brass, copper, magnesium, nickel, tin plate, titanium, zinc, etc.
- Fast drying
- Dries residue free
- Nonconductive to 12 kv
- Safe for most plastic components
Directions & Pro Tips+
Always test in an inconspicuous area before general use. Do not use on styrene or polystyrene
For the cleaning of fairly large surfaces, aim the spray tip at the area to be cleaned and press button. For the cleaning of confined areas and small exact spots, insert the 4” plastic extension tube into the valve opening until it bottoms, then spray.
- Turn engine off and remove air cleaner.
- Spray small amount into carburetor throat walls and outside surfaces.
- Spray a small amount into float chamber through float chamber vent.
- Start engine and run above idle for 60 seconds readjust air fuel mix - then stop engine.
- Spray balance to outside surfaces and linkage.
IMPORTANT: Do not spray or spill on painted surfaces.
- 11 oz net weight - 12/Case