Using Zep Engine Degreaser to clean your engine lightens your engine’s load, making it easier to identify leaks and other forms of wear and tear. Zep Engine Degreaser is the best engine degreaser for car, mower, marine and tractor engines. According to some experts, regular use (every 2-3 or 12 months depending on the driving conditions) helps your engine last longer.
This product is currently VOC compliant federally and in California as well as other states. It contains no chlorinated solvents.
- Heavy duty - easily removes thick grease and grime before your eyes!
- Regular use helps engines run cooler and last longer
- VOC compliant and non-chlorinated
Directions & Pro Tips+
- Engine must be off and cool.
- Cover the distributor, electronic components, carburetor, & air intake systems with plastic or foil.
- Make sure that all PCV valves and vacuum lines are sealed so that no water will enter when rinsing.
- Spray generously on dry engine, some light scrubbing may be necessary to remove the heaviest deposits.
- Avoid over-spray onto paint of the car, rinse & wipe away immediately if over-spray does occur.
- Allow the product to soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Using a fine water spray, rinse the engine from top to bottom.
- Remove all covers and replace any removed parts.
- Start engine immediately and allow to idle for 15 minutes to assure complete drying.
- 15 oz net weight - 12/Case