Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner
Use Zep Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner every time your air filter is replaced to increase your car’s gas mileage and horse power while reducing emissions. Your Mass Air Flow Sensor keeps your air/fuel ratio balanced at 14.7:1. If your check engine light is on, it can be a sign that your Mass Air Flow Sensor is dirty. Use our Mass Air Flow Sensor Cleaner to prevent unnecessary repairs and costs.
- Maintains proper air/fuel ratio
- Restores lost performance
- Fast drying
Directions & Pro Tips+
- Turn the engine off and locate the MAF sensor, generally a small device located in the fresh air tube just behind the air filter.
- Disconnect the connector.
- Remove the retaining screws and pull the sensor from the air duct.
- Use a shop towel to absorb any excess fluid.
- Spray the sensor for about 5-7 seconds to clean it. Do not use any brushes or tools to clean the sensor.
- Let the sensor dry briefly.
- Reinstall it and start the engine.
RECOMMENDATION: Clean the MAF sensor each time the air filter is replaced.
Vapors from this product may travel or be moved by air currents and ignited by pilot lights, other flames, smoking, sparks, heaters, electrical equipment, static discharge, or other ignition sources at locations distant from point of product use. Adequate ventilation must be provided during use. Waste oil contaminated with this product poses a flammability hazard.
- 11 oz net weight - 12/Case