Zep Paint Remover effectively removes paint, varnishes, layers and other related coatings from metal and wood surfaces. Its thickened formula clings and extends contact for maximum paint removal.
- Aggressively strips even the toughest paints & varnishes
- Thickened spray gel formula clings to vertical surfaces, extending contact time
- Rinse and wipe away residue
Directions & Pro Tips+
Paint and Other Related Coatings Removal:
- Shake well before using.
- Hold can upright at least 8-10 inches from surface.
- Apply a light, uniform coat of product.
- Allow to soak until paint is blistered, softened, or dissolved.
- If necessary, apply a second coat of product.
- Rinse surface with water or solvent and allow surface to dry.
- Remove stubborn paint with a putty knife or wire brush.
- Flush surface with water or solvent and allow surface to dry.
Contains Methylene Chloride and Methanol. Flammable. Do not use near heat, sparks, open flame or any other ignition source. Cannot be made nonpoisonous. May be fatal or cause blindness if swallowed. Do not take internally. If swallowed, drink 1 or 2 glasses of water and induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
- 18 oz net weight - 12/Case