Zep Silicone Lubricant is perfect for keeping your battery terminals clean and eliminating squeaks in moving parts. This thick, heavy duty silicone spray is specially formulated to lubricate and protect your vehicle from moisture.
Use our Silicone Lubricant on doors, window channels and any hard to locate squeaking parts. It’s proven to minimize corrosion and to extend battery life by weatherproofing ignition systems, plug insulators and distributor caps. In addition, you can improve radio reception by lubricating antennas and sealing out moisture with Zep Silicone Lubricant.
This Low VOC formulation is compliant for sale in all 50 states. Do not use on brake, hydraulic or friction surfaces.
- Heavy duty, thick viscosity
- Lubricates & protects from moisture
- Eliminates squeaks in moving parts
- Improves radio reception
- Minimizes corrosion
- Extends battery life
Directions & Pro Tips+
- Clean surface to be treated.
- Remove cap and spray a thin film on surface 8-10 inches away.
- Wipe away excess with a clean cloth.
- For hard to reach areas, insert extension tube provided and spray as needed.
- Ventilate area prior to initiating activity that could result in static discharge or sparks.
NOTE: May harm painted or waxed finishes. Always test in an inconspicuous area before use.
RECOMMENDATION: Clean the MAF sensor each time the air filter is replaced.
Vapors from this product may travel or be moved by air currents and ignited by pilot lights, other flames, smoking, sparks, heaters, electrical equipment, static discharge, or other ignition sources at locations distant from point of product use. Adequate ventilation must be provided during use. Waste oil contaminated with this product poses a flammability hazard.
- 11.5 oz net weight - 12/Case